Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Should You Sue?

Attorneys ask the following questions to determine if people with grievances have a solid basis for a lawsuit. If you have experienced an accident, been injured or were the victim of some catastrophe and you are thinking of suing, take the following test.

Here's how it works.

Read the statement and then decide if you Agree or Disagree with the True or False (T or F) conclusion shown.

For example. The first statement says: True (T) -- There seems to be a lump in my throat much of the time.

If you Agree the statement is True, give yourself one point. If you Disagree that the statement is True, give yourself no points.

Add up your Agree responses. One point for each Agree. No points for Disagree.

Your total shows whether you should sue.


Do you Agree or Disagree:

T -- There seems to be a lump in my throat much of the time.

F -- My sex life is satisfactory.

T -- I am troubled by attacks of nausea and vomiting.

T -- I am bothered by an upset stomach several times a week.

T -- I have nightmares every few nights.

T -- I find it hard to keep my mind on a task or job.

T -- My sleep is fitful and disturbed.

T -- Much of the time my head seems to hurt all over.

F -- I do not always tell the truth.

T -- Once a week or oftener, I suddenly feel hot all over, for no real reason.

F -- I hardly ever feel pain in the back of my neck.

F -- I think a great many people exaggerate their misfortunes in order to gain the sympathy and help of others.

T -- I am troubled by discomfort in the pit of my stomach every few days or oftener.

F -- I think that most people would lie to get ahead.

F -- Most people will use somewhat unfair means to gain profit or advantage rather than to lose it.

T -- I have a great deal of stomach trouble.

F -- I have never vomited blood or coughed up blood.

F -- I do not tire quickly.

F -- I seldom or never have dizzy spells.

F -- I have very few headaches.

F -- I have few or no pains.

F -- I don't blame other people for trying to grab everything they can get in this world.

F -- I do not blame a person for taking advantage of people who leave themselves open to it.

F -- My eyesight is as good as it has been for years.

F -- At times I have been so entertained by the cleverness of some criminals that I have hoped they would get away with it.

T -- Everything tastes the same.

F -- I do not often notice my ears ringing or buzzing.

F -- I have used alcohol excessively.

T -- I am so touchy on some subjects that I can't talk about them.

F -- I am more sensitive than most other people.

T -- I have more trouble concentrating than others seem to have.

T -- I have sometimes felt that difficulties were piling up so high that I could not overcome them.
F -- I can remember "playing sick" to get out of something.

F -- I have done some bad things in the past that I never tell anybody about.

F -- Most people will use somewhat unfair means to get ahead in life.

F -- There are certain people whom I dislike so much that I am inwardly pleased when they are catching it for something they have done.

F -- When I am cornered I tell a portion of the truth which is not likely to hurt me.

T -- I feel tired a good deal of the time.

T -- I sometimes feel that I am about to go to pieces.

F -- I am not feeling much pressure or stress these days.

T -- I am so sick of what I have to do every day that I just want to get out of it all.

T -- I have recently considered killing myself.

F -- I usually have enough energy to do my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home