Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Because She is Stunning...



Wow. A knockout.

14 Comments:

Blogger Winfred Mann said...

WOW!

12:08 PM  
Blogger no_slappz said...

Megan Fox.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No-slappz,

Why are you changing the subject?

You talk about genitals. Do you have genital? Are you circumcised? Let us see if you have it. Put pictures of your genital on your site. Talk is cheap. Walk the talk. Let us see it. Come on now. Expose yourself. If people can walk in under wears in the airport, I am sure you can put pictures of your genital on this site.

The Muslim

No-slappz,

I find your response amusing. Where is the proof? Where is the beef? Picture is worth a thousand words. I want you to back-up your claims. A man of truth will provide documented evidence of his claims. I will believe you when you put up your nude pictures and the pictures women of different of races you had sex with. Talk is cheap. You should not be making claims if you can not back it up. You are starved for love and sex. Poor soul like you suffers much. The conquests of your claims are greatly exaggerated.

Do you have “journalistic integrity”? Back-up your claims. Your credibility is on the line. Those who talk much have very little to offer that is worthy of consideration.

The Muslim

10:57 PM  
Blogger Winfred Mann said...

You have stalkers, no_slappz.

You know you waste your time communicating with muslims, don't you? They have been brainwashed.

7:30 AM  
Blogger no_slappz said...

muslim, you wrote:

"Do you have “journalistic integrity”?"

No.

You demanded:

"Back-up your claims."

Have you ever seen a clitoris?

You wrote:

"Your credibility is on the line."

This is the Internet -- no one has credibility.

You wrote:

"Those who talk much have very little to offer that is worthy of consideration."

I see. That's why you are begging to know if I am circumsized. The answer is -- yes.

Does that information stimulate you in any way?

It is a tragedy that you and all other muslim men fear female sexuality. You are paralyzed by it. But that is part of the mental illness of Islam.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No-slappz,

When are going to put your nude pictures? Will someone say, "Wow", when they see your nude pictures? I don’t think so. Your parents mutilated your penis. Did they shrink it? Why don't you rant about circumcision? Is it because Jews practice it too?

The Muslim

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No-slappz,

You say you have no integrity.

I ask the visitors to comment on your statement that you have no integrity.

The Muslim

9:03 PM  
Blogger no_slappz said...

muslim, you wrote:

"When are going to put your nude pictures? Will someone say, "Wow", when they see your nude pictures?"

If you want to indulge your homosexual fantasies, you should go to gay websites. You can easily find them.

You wrote:

"Why don't you rant about circumcision?"

What for?

You asked:

"Is it because Jews practice it too?"

I see. So in addition to your deep and paralyzing fear of women and sex, you also suffer from a deep fear of Jews. Hmmm.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Winfred Mann said...

no_slappz has significantly more integrity than any muslim.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no_slappz is hung like a hamster!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There once was a girl from Lahore,
Who'd lie on a rug on the floor,
In a manner uncanny, She'd wiggle her fanny,
And drain your balls right to the core. Slappz's dream woman!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slappz's calling card!
A mathematician named Hall,
Has a hexahedronical ball,
And the cube of its weight, Times his pecker, plus eight,
Is his phone number - give him a call!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she was sitting on you're face!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I see. So in addition to your deep and paralyzing fear of women and sex, you also suffer from a deep fear of Jews. Hmmm."

Muslim is really a woman who wants you to wine, dine and grind her. Maybe this will lead to marriage! I can see it now; Slappz and Muslim, the Love Story! Maybe you can start your own marriage service for lunatics,(slappz), and lonely, horny Muslim women seeking marriage and a way out of their hateful lives! Slappz to the rescue! Make yourself useful for once!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home